Chicken Kebabs with whole cloves of garlic and huge pieces of broccoli, smothered in Kobe Sauce. You could use teriyaki, tamari, or mongolian sauce for this too. It’s divine and distinctly girlie with a little bit of edge. Just the way I like it!
This is serious chick food for the grill. I love this recipe. It remind me of a chicken stir fry but on a stick. Which makes it cool chick food. You’re welcome.
Okay I kid, men would like this too. I think. I’m not entirely sure. I may have gobbled it all up while my hubs was out of town.
Maybe we need some male volunteers to try this. Any takers?
Seriously man, don’t be such pansies, chick food keeps you svelte for weekend date nights. It’s win-win.
You know, like winner winner chicken dinner.
*stupidest saying ever, yet I laugh every time*
Enjoy with some Grilled Potatoes with Garlic and Chipotle Spice. See, I got your back man. Chick dinner with kick ass manly potatoes. It’s all good in the hood. You’re welcome!
Places to stalk Kiss my Smoke!
Chicken, Garlic and Broccoli Kebabs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1 head of garlic cloves will be used whole
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets as big of pieces as you can manage
- Salt and Pepper to taste I recommend pepper being used at the end, not before cooking
- 1/2 cup of Kobe Sauce
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Cut up your chicken into cubes, set aside.
- Cut up your broccoli, set aside.
- Pull all the cloves from the garlic, but leave them whole.
- Now thread the ingredients on the skewers. I used about two cloves of garlic per skewer.
- Sprinkle generously with salt.
- Brush with Kobe Sauce.
- Pop them on the grill and cook for about 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- If you want them cooked a bit more you can keep indirect heat on one side of the grill and move them over there after for another 3 to 4 minutes. This will completely depend on how big the size is of your cubes.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Serve with a big old I love Chick Food smile!
If using wooden skewers soak them first. I soak mine for an hour, but you can do them for as little as 30 minutes. If you use metal skewers you can wrap the ends if tinfoil. You can also take tinfoil and line the edge of the grill where they would rest with tinfoil. That way they are not scorching hot when you handle them.
Hope you enjoyed today’s tip!
What’s your favourite kind of sauce for chicken kebabs?
I like anything with garlic in it. I can never get enough garlic in my life. It makes me super happy.
Thank you for spending some time with me today!
I hope you get a chance to try this chick food. You are going to be pleasantly surprised with this one. Don’t be shocked if the dudes eat this all up before the gals get a chance. It’s that good.
Don’t be afraid of char on your veggies when you cook them. There’s flavour in that. It’s like roasting them. It takes them from good to great. Trust me!
Now be confident and get your grill on!